Lets Craft and Create: Challenge #131: Anything goes - with an option for 'Fall Colours/Thankful'


Challenge #131 ANYTHING GOES + option FALL COLOURS/THANKFUL

Thank you to everyone that took part in our last challenge...
#130 Anything Goes + option Witchy/Autumn Colours

Team 2's inspirational creations are now available to
check out for Challenge 131.
Remember this is another chance to win a fabulous prize,
simply enter your creations at the link provided at Lets Craft and Create.

Now for my creation for this month:
 I stencilled the background first using modelling paste and then a selection of inks. 
 A little glass glitter and some fussy cutting completed the layout. 


Hope you like my layout of my little man. 

I look forward to seeing your creations. 

Happy crafting
J



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop