Do-Al(l) Creatives October challenge - Halloween theme

Challenge number 10 for DO-AL(l) Creatives,

Spring is here in New Zealand.  Daylight saving started last week and there is less than 2 months till Christmas.  

And yes we have another exciting challenge from Do- Al (l) Creatives blog
  
Theme for September: Halloween  (let's dance the ghosts)

This time I have completed a layout;

Such a fun photo of the boys attempting to be scary.  LOL they just too cute. 

 Great opportunity to use a bat embellishment I have had for sometime.
I matted the photo on 8 different layers on paper.  

And I drew the web on a transpency and attached that to the layout. 

Hope you like it and I can't wait to see ytour creations.
Happy crafting.
J



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop