Lets Scrap Sketches - 03-15-17 - New Siblings

Hi everyone, welcome again to another Lets Scrap sketches challenge.
  Now for this month's sketch for 'Lets Scrap Sketches' 
Remember you have 15 days.

 Now to create my layout I started with the back ground before I chose the photos. 
This is a little unusual for me.  Anyway I stencilled, inked and stamps the paper. 
And then I picked the photos and embellishments:

 
 I used some glossy accent and beads over the layout as well.
 I love the transparencies as they don't detract from the stencilling


 Hope you like it.  Remember to go have a look at my teamies inspiration. 

And I would love to see creations so remember to leave me a comments
and I will come visit.

Happy crafting

J


Comments

  1. Wow! This layout is incredible! Such detail and the stamp and stencil work is beautiful! Great job and great take on the sketch! Blessings from your Let's Scrap sister, Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop